Livraison de poissons et coraux bientôt disponible!
418-476-3674 - 1375 Frank-Carrel, Québec (Sainte-Foy), G1N 2E7
Disponibilité: En rupture de stock

Salt - 160 gal (Box)

Red Sea Salt is the ideal mix for fish, invertebrates, soft corals, and low-nutrient SPS reef aquariums. Red Sea Salt is created by blending natural solar evaporated salt (NaCl) harvested from the waters of the exotic Red Sea Reef together with other fine elements resulting in a well balanced salt mix that is as close to real reef water as possible. 72% of the salt comes from the Red Sea and the other 28% is composed of major, minor and trace elements. The all natural salt contains 45 of the minor and trace elements present in reef water such as the essential "big 3", calcium, magnesium and bicarbonates. Additionally, as the salt boasts an alkalinity of 8dKH, it is ideal for all manner of reef aquariums, especially those SPS-centric tanks.

Due to the unique production process, the environmentally friendly Red Sea Salt does not contain higher than natural levels of heavy metals and does not contain chemical binders. The mixture has no algae boosting nutrients such as nitrates or phosphates and maintains a low moisture content. When mixed with RO water, this formula exactly replicates the composition of Natural Seawater, creating an ideal environment for healthy reef and marine life. Comes in a 160 gallon box.

0 étoiles selon 0 avis
. . . . .