|Numéro de l'article:||1613|
|Disponibilité:||En stock (1)|
The Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 is designed for use in seawater as well as mixed and soft coral aquariums up to 250 liters (65 USgal.) or for sensitive reef biotopes with hard corals up to 150 liters (40 USgal.).
(1) The skimmer cup also contains the foam reactor and can be removed easily.
(2) Surface suction to remove the surface film.
(3) Compact housing protects the interior and the reactor against light and algae.
(4) TUNZE® Foamer 9004.040 high air flow and low energy consumption.
(5) Air control to set the moisture of the foam.
(6) Silencer for an exceptionally quiet operation.
(7) Bubble-free discharged water.
(8) Including Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (1/2”).
Recommended, depending on tank load, from 60 to 300 liters (15 to 79 USgal.) of sea water.
Immersion depth: approx. 225 to 245 mm (8.9 to 9.7 in.)
Skimmer cup volume: 0.2 liters (.05 in.)
Air capacity: approx. 200 l/h (52.8 USgal./h),
Energy consumption: approx. 5 W (max. 10 W)
Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
Cable length: 3 m (118.1 in.) up to the Turbelle® controller
Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 90 x 305 mm (4.3 x 3.5 x 12 in.)
Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (1/2").