|Numéro de l'article:||2304|
|Disponibilité:||En stock (1)|
Flourish Trace - 500 ml
The 500 ml container of Seachem Flourish Trace is a top of the line liquid supplement designed specifically for use in delicate planted aquariums. The formula contains a wide range of essential trace elements such as boron, cobalt, copper, manganese, molybdenum, zinc and nickle, all of which have been deemed vital for aquatic plants to properly grow and develop. Often, these trace elements are depleted through the processes of utilization, oxidation and precipitation with the latter two processes occurring more rapidly than with other micronutrients making it essential to replace trace elements on a regular basis. The solution is completely safe for fish and delicate invertebrates such as shrimp.
Use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 80 L (20 US gallons) of aquarium water twice a week. When using in conjunction with Seachem Flourish, dose on alternate days.
Signs of Trace Element Deficiencies:
- Boron: Death of the stem and root apical meristem, leaves are twisted, young tissue is most affected
- Cobalt: Used for nitrogen fixation, same symptoms as nitrogen deficiency signs (stunted growth)
- Copper: Young leaves are dark green, twisted, wilted, but the tip remains alive
- Manganese: Chlorosis of young leaves, with the smallest veins remaining green, necrosis between the veins
- Molybdenum: Marked by chlorosis, twisting and the death of young leaves
- Zinc: Reduced leaf size, shortened internodes, chlorosis, spotted leaves, older leaves are most affected
- Nickel: Lack of germination or seed formation, required for iron absorption