ROWA ROWAphos 250 g
|Numéro de l'article:||2362|
|Disponibilité:||En rupture de stock|
Phosphate elimination in fresh water and sea water
ROWA®phos used in fresh water and sea-water aquariums reduces the main reason for problems with algae:
It acts as an adsorbent sponge removing phosphate caused by decomposing food or overfeeding, bringing the concentration back to a natural level and never releasing phosphate back into the water.
Should be used when setting up a new aquarium to avoid phosphate (PO4) building up in rocks and gravel.
• extreme high phosphate (PO4) adsorbent
• needs very little room in the filter system
• simple handling
• quick visible success during algae bloom
• no influence on pH after one hour
• reduces silicate (SiO2)
• no output of substances such as aluminum
(can occur when using other products)
• avoids phosphate-related damage to lime synthesis in calcareous algae and stone corals etc.