FAUNA MARIN Reef Fix, 500 ml
|Numéro de l'article:||13797|
|Disponibilité:||En rupture de stock|
Fauna Marin Reef Fix is a super fast cement-based glue for gluing living stones and corals.
REEF FIX makes it possible to aquascape your aquarium like never before! Create more unique aquascapes with overhangs and larger caves with our easy-to-use coral
cement. REEF FIX can also be used to safely mount corals in an overhanging position.
Coral farmers and enthusiasts can even use REEF FIX to make their own frag rocks!
REEF FIX is 100% safe for all tank inhabitants and can be used underwater. It is extremely pure and free of harmful trace elements and heavy metals. It has beentested
on our own coral breeding facility and the results speak for themselves.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FAUNA MARIN REEF FIX -CORAL CEMENT:
- Create your own frag rocks when you mix with sand
- The perfect coral adhesive for SPS and LPS offshoot
- Allows for mounting on glass
- Promotes the bio-mineralization of coral offshoots
- Contains a special blend for rapid colonization by corals and coralline algae tissues
- Bonds and cures underwater
- Adheres strongly underwater and hardens in a very short time
- Contains no heavy metals, free of chromates, and silicates.
To cement rocks together or mount coral to rocks:
1 tablespoon with about 5 ml of cold water for about 30 seconds to knead a plasticine.
After that use within about 1 min. The mixture hardens very quickly!
To create frag rocks:
Mix 2 parts coral sand with 1 part Reef Fix for creating spin-off stones.
Store in a cool and dry place, keep away from children, do not inhale or swallow.
Wear goggles and gloves.