BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS Shrimp FlorinGrō+ - 250 ml
||En rupture de stock
- Copper free and shrimp safe.
- Concentrated source of nitrogen, one of the most important plant nutrients, required for growth and long-term health, and utilized primarily in the production of nucleic acids and proteins, accounting for up to 2% of plant tissue dry weight.
- Nitrogen is present as nitrate, a form appropriate for use in aquaria (we do not use ammonium which can revert to toxic ammonia in aquaria with pH over 7.0; nor urea which is a source of ammonia).
- Contains Kelp extract, which provides natural phytohormones found to encourage growth and flowering.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.
0 étoiles selon 0 avis