|Numéro de l'article:||3111|
|Disponibilité:||En rupture de stock|
Chemi-Pure Blue is specially created for fantastic results in reef and marine aquariums. Our new proprietary blend of premium, low-dust pelleted carbon and high capacity ion-exchange resins are skillfully combined to create a superior all-in-one filter media in a nylon bag.
Chemi-Pure Blue significantly reduces organic compounds and phosphates while raising redox and helping stabilize pH for a healthy, crystal clear aquarium.
- Keeps pH stable and constant
- Reduces fish loss due to pH changes or polluted water
- Keeps aquariums crystal clear
- Provides positive neurological reactions in fish, mimicking a natural environment
- Removes dissolved organics
- Helps fish have a better appetite
- Eliminates osmotic shock
- Increases fish life span
- Filters out coppers, metals, odors and phenol
- Prevents ion antagonism
Keep Chemi-Pure Blue sealed in container until ready for use. Remove the bag from container and rinse gently under clean running water until clear, then place nylon bag in any outside power filter, canister filter, or external sump. For best results water should flow through the filter bag and media.
Chemi-Pure Blue should be changed every 4 months depending on bio-load. If more than one Chemi-Pure Blue filter bag is used, change one at a time every week until all bags have been replaced.
Each 5.5oz container of Chemi-Pure Blue treats up to 35 gallons.